ARMA's "New and Improved" Website Now "Live" and Readily-Accessible
[Calverton, MD] - The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association [ARMA] has announced that their "New and Improved" ARMA website is now "live" at: www.asphaltroofing.org.
The totally re-designed "new and improved" ARMA Website is now available through easy access to a variety of audiences, including the general public, customers of the ARMA member companies, homeowners, building owners, and facility managers, roofing contractors, specifiers and architects, educators, and other interested parties desiring accurate and timely asphalt roofing industry product and manufacturers information, as well as providing a new "benefit of membership" tool for the ARMA membership.
The "new and improved" ARMA website is just one way that the Association intends to use technology to better serve the informational needs for the public and the ARMA membership. The overall goal of the "new and improved" website is to provide the means to promote and provide access for information on the asphalt roofing industry, its products, systems and services, the ARMA member companies and their products, and about the Association.
The ARMA website, which was developed under the auspices and direction of the ARMA Communications Committee and approved for implementation by the ARMA Board of Directors, is a one-stop opportunity to learn the latest information. Providing user-friendly access, the site is easily navigable. Information displayed on the site, which will be periodically updated, contains sections on:
- The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association [ARMA].
- The asphalt roofing industry, including specifics for residential and commercial roofing, products and systems.
- Asphalt roofing historical data.
- Complete listings of the ARMA member residential and commercial roofing manufacturer member companies, as well as the ARMA supplier member companies.
- The added feature of direct links to the individual ARMA member company sites providing the on-line viewer with an opportunity to learn specifics for a certain company's products, or to find the answer to a specifc inquiry.
- Industry and ARMA calendar of events.
- News and information.
- Access to the complete listing of the available inventory of over 50 ARMA publications, including ordering information. [ARMA will be implementing on-line e-commerce in the near future].
- On-line viewing of all of the 26 ARMA technical bulletins, home supplement articles, and similar materials providing a "one up" regarding residential and commercial roofing, technical hints and "how to" information.
- And much, much more...
The ARMA member companies and their personnel also have the added feature of confidential access to the ARMA Members' Only Page, available to and accessible only by an ARMA member.
"Considerable time and effort have gone into the development and finalization of the new website," commented Russell K. Snyder, ARMA Executive Vice President "and we're excited the "new and improved" ARMA website is up and "live"... now available to the public and to our membership."
The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) is the North American trade association representing the manufacturers and suppliers of bituminous-based residential and commercial fiberglass and organic asphalt shingle roofing products, roll roofing, built-up (BUR) roofing systems, and modified bitumen roofing systems. For additional information, contact ARMA headquarters at: 1156 - 15th Street, NW , Suite 401, Calverton, MD 10705-3106; Telephone: (202) 207-0917; Fax: (301) 348-2020.
-- # --